Error name will be slightly changed according the browser . Some of this 500 error names are :
- Internal Server Error 500
- 500 Internal Server Error – Page can’t be accessed etc
- Temporary Error 500
- Error 500 , Internal Server Error & HTTP Error 500 etc
- http 500 internal error
- 500 Internal Error
- 500 That’s an Error
- 500 Error
HTTP Error 500 Internal Server Error – How to Fix 500 Error Internal Server Error :
How to Fix Internal Server Error – Fix 500 Error – Fix 500 Internal Server Error :
- Reload the blog Page : Even error is server error but it takes little time to recover. It is just temporary so better reload at regular intervals.
- Clear Browser Cache : Some times cache will causes problems when loading so better clearing the whole cache once and access the page. If it is due to cache you will get access to the blog page. [ Clear Cache on google chrome : click ctrl+h and then click clear browsing data and then check catched images and files and then click on clear browsing button etc..]
- Clear Browser Cookies : Same thing you have to do which i mentioned above to clear cookies on Googe Chrome Browser.
- Troubleshoot Error 504 : Some times 500 error occurs due to 504 error – 504 Gateway Timeout Error. But mostly this don’t happen. So don’t leave this for now.
- Contacting Web Hosting Members via TollFree Numbers : Contact Hosting Server Tech Support Guys and tell the situation you are actually facing if you are the owner of the blog. If you are just a user : contact the website administrator to resolve the issue by using contact page or the email provided on the blog or else message the administrator on social media’s.
This error is solved from the user point of view. If you are an administrator / owner of the site . There are still many ways to solve resolve the issue. The best of all is talking with the Server side Tech Support Guys. Really they will help a lot in many ways. If you want the whole data regarding how to fix 500 error from Blogger View.. Comment below.